Thursday, March 27, 2008

Seuss and Dancing







So here is the newest show we just got done with. We got to read a bunch of different Dr. Seuss stories and act them out. I know, doesn't sound like much, but it was fun. We used lots of squirt guns and bubble machines. When in doubt, douse the audience with bubbles! Makes everything better!


After Company last night, some of the girls went dancing. Now they do this frequently but I don't ever join them because of the fact that I like to go home and sleep. However, last night I went and just danced for 2 hours. I was VERY sweaty. It was sooo much fun. The girls helped me watch out for slimy guys who want to get close. EEWW! We had so much though. Lots of dancing all night long!

3 comments:

Jen & Johnny said...

What fun times you guys are having!!! I haven't been out dancing for such a long time, but I love to do it!!!

Brett and Lisa said...

how fun is that! I miss dancing for fun!

Rebecca said...

I've tagged you! Go to my blog to see what you need to do. :)