Friday, March 7, 2008

Yes's and No's

Sorry I have not updated for a while. We have, like everyone else, been crazy busy these past couple of weeks. Right now I am breathing in and out and being grateful for a little rest. As I sit here thinking about everything going on in our life right now, I am again amazed at how the Lord guides and directs us.

For those of you who don't know, Adam and I will have been married for 3 years next month. (Can you believe that Dad? Time sure does fly!) We have been so blessed to have each other and are loving the fact that we get to be together forever. For the past year or so we have been trying to get pregnant. (Lisa, remember you and me walking around NY talking about how frustrating it was to not be able to concieve? Good times!) I have gone to several appointments and my doctor is working with me on some things. We have also been trying to purchase our first home. We found out today that the answer is no. We will find out on March 18th why we haven't been able to have a baby yet. We keep getting no answers to things Adam and I want so badly right now. We wanted a home for our baby. We don't get either right now.

I know this seems like it is a depressing "whoa is me entry", but it's not. As we are getting all of these answers I feel this amazing amount of peace in my heart. I am reminded that Heavenly Father has a plan for Adam and I. We have felt so strongly that we need to continue on in the theater and acting. We have been able to secure jobs that pay us well and only have to do with acting. We are able to spend time with Adam's family and the possibility of maybe spending some much needed time with mine as well. We are able to participate in our ward and our choir. We have been able to start a FHE with some non members from our theater. We are able to be 100% debt free and have a six month supply of emergency funds.

I guess today I am feeling extremely grateful that Heavenly Father is at the head of our life. That even though I am getting a bunch of "No's" I have so many "Yes's" to be grateful for! One of the great yes's is all of the support we get from our friends and family. Thank you for being such a blessing in our lives! We love you all soooo much!

4 comments:

Jen & Johnny said...

You are awesome Andrea!! Thanks for that entry!!

Amy said...

You guys are incredible and I love you both. Loves.

Brett and Lisa said...

you have been blessed with that great ability to have such great faith! As Pres. Hinkley says,"things will work out, they always do!" We love you and miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I love you Andrea!