Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dates, Company, and the Three Bears

So, Adam and I finally had a date. We got a gift certificate to Ruth's Chris and had a whole night together. We walked along the river, ate amazingly good steak, and had some great ice cream. It was so nice to be able to be together. I mean, we work together and everything, but we don't really get to talk and communicate. It was so fun!!!
This is a picture of my little friends from Company. We all get to be together in Dressing Room 4. In this picture is me (April), Maria who plays Susan, Michelle who plays Marta, and Kristen who plays Kathy. Hello Gorgeous!
This final one is of Three Bears. It is the previous Children's Show that we did. Yes, that is Papa Bear (Chris), Baby Bear (Shelly), and Mama Bear (Me). We have such a blast being silly and having fun.



3 comments:

Jen & Johnny said...

That's a great picture of the 2 of you!! What fun you guys have!!

Amy said...

So I had this dream about you guys last night. We were all doing Disney contracts in Hong Kong but I was trying to decide whether or not to do it for sure. It was so random and funny!

Laurel and David Lowe said...

I love you two! Wish I could see all of your fun shows! Be good!