Monday, October 29, 2007

Six Facts (you get to decide if they are interesting or not)

Okay, so Jen tagged me and I think it's way too much fun! I guess that means you get to know some facts about me. I am not that interesting, but I will try to get the good stuff!

Here are the rules:

A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these rules.

Easy, huh?

1-I love burned popcorn. Not charcoal burnt, but nice and semi black. So much more Flavor! I also love burned carrots, burned potatoes, burned meat. LOVE IT!

2-I LOVE TO READ. It really doesn't matter what subject matter or how long they are. I just adore reading. Adam knows that if I get a new book, I am pretty much useless until it is done. Good thing is, I am a quick reader, so it only takes an evening or so for me to finish.

3-I have a deep and horrifying fear of the dark and of clowns. I am 25 years old and I am still afraid of the dark. Clowns are just wrong and evil. Sorry for any of you who have aunts and uncles in the circus, but they are just wrong!

4-Like you, Jen, I am super emotional. I think it might be a Walker thing. My dad is the emotional one of the family. But I am super emotional. I can cry at the drop of a hat. Sometimes I am super strong and nothing can phase me, but the next second I will get a popcorn kernal in my teeth and end up sobbing. I have no idea what makes me that way, but there you have it.

5-I think 15 steps ahead. It makes it so that I carry things in my purse just in case. Such as, I have a couple of diapers and wipes in my purse. I don't have any kids. Really, I carry them just in case I am out with my nephew and my sister-in-law has run out or perhaps I am using the ladies room and a frantic mom has run out. I carry a stapler, a thing of tape, a scarf (and I live in Florida!), pretty much anything you might ever need. I am not able to be excited about something until it is actually happening because I sit and think about all of the things that might happen to prevent it happening. Weird, but I am very organized. So that's good!

6-I HATE being the center of attention. I love theater and acting and whatnot, but I hate being the center of attention. Birthdays are horrible, when you are sitting in front of everyone and they are watching you and waiting for you to open gifts. Or when people hear you are an actor and they say, "Oh, sing something for us!" I hate that! It is sooooo awkward. I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable with stuff like that. I get better at hiding my discomfort, but I am never comfortable with it.

Okay, there you have it! Here are my six:

Amy Shreeve
Kristi and Andrew Hill
Heather Daveline
Tynan and Josh
Rachel and Mike
Timmy Hall

If you have already done it, you don't have to do it again, but you guys are it!

2 comments:

Jen & Johnny said...

I love it Andrea!! I hope I am with you when I run out of diapers or might be cold and need a scarf!! You are so GREAT!! Thanks for playing along with my tag!! Also I love that you like burnt stuff, I do too!! I usually cook my dinner a little too long because I like it good and crispy~ people probably just think I don't know how to cook very well but I like the taste!! Can't please everyone so I do it for myself and Johnny will eat whatever I cook!!!

Brett and Lisa said...

Brett and I got Indian food last night and thought of you guys - especailly because we ordered "pompadoum" - I can't say that word without thinking of Adam!