Friday, October 19, 2007

Our Florida Life!

Oh give me a home, where the lizards do roam, where the rain and humidity flow! Where seldom is heard a 4 syllable word and the sun gives you blisters all day! Home, home in Florida! Where Charlie and Bailey all play! Where seldom is heard a 4 syllable word and the sun gives you blisters all day!

Life in Florida is as fun as ever. Adam and I are loving life. Adam is actually.......deep breaths............liking his show. For those of you who don't know, "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" is probably last on Adam's list of shows he wants to do in the near future. I think it falls right after tap dancing with Satan in "La Cage" for eternity. However, it's a lot better than he anticipated and he is having fun being the "dancer" of the group. Thank you MDT!

I am doing really well also. I have been having so much fun with Daria. She is such a sweet little girl and I am having so much fun homemaking. Although, I am going a bit stir crazy. I NEED MY SHOW TO START!!!!!!! "Music Man" starts in November, so I am just sitting tight till then.

Oh, I just got a new family picture of the Walker's. We took this in August when all 17 of us were in Utah to celebrate my parents 30 Wedding Anniversary. Wow, my sisters are GORGEOUS!!! We had sooo much fun together.




We miss our family and friends, but we'll see ya'll soon.

6 comments:

Joe said...

17? Am I missing someone?

Brett and Lisa said...

HI! I loved the family pic! By the way,you are georgeous, too!
Love ya!

Jen & Johnny said...

Andrea I was so excited to see you guys have a blog! How fun you are to be in Music Man! Who are you in it? I just wanted to say a quick hi and tell you we have a blog too if you want to check it out~ butterbabes.blogspot.com
Love the family picture!!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Sorry about the counting problem Joe. I was counting 17 with Dee and Michelle and Dylan. I spaced their baby girl. So 18 with the Giovannoni's and 14 of the Joe and Anita Walker gang. Either way, I was way off!

Rebecca said...

Great picture of your family! Glad we found each other's blogs. :) The music is from this site: http://www.projectplaylist.com/ and I've set it up to skip randomly so I have no idea what song you heard. You can check out my "cantina" on my sidebar...the titles are listed. Love you guys!

Jen & Johnny said...

Andrea I just wanted to tell you that I tagged you, check out the details on my blog!!! XOXO