Thursday, October 4, 2007

Our Blog

Hello Friends!

We decided to start a blog because we have moved around so much, it's hard to keep in touch with everyone. We are having a wonderful time here in Florida. Adam is in "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat". He is playing Simeon and having such a blast! It feels so great to be making a living doing what you love. We are also both working from home doing data entry and customer service for Adam's company he worked for in New York. It is really nice to be able to earn money while having the freedom to do what you really want to do. I am watching a young girl in our ward during the day. My show doesn't start till the middle of November, so I am playing the waiting game.

We are loving all the time we have with family down here. It is so nice to be close to them. We do miss all of our friends in New York and REALLY miss our branch family. We are excited to learn what we need to down here so that we can get back to NY soon.

No Baby news, so don't ask. All I know is that pretty much everyone I know is pregnant or just had a baby and I am missing all of it! I wish I wasn't.

We will definately keep you updated!

Andrea and Adam

No comments: