Monday, November 12, 2007

Music Man, the Ballet and a Broken Toe



So here we are at the rehearsal, just chillin'. This is just a few the cast members. We are reahearsing at the Musicians Union Hall right now. The picture below is of me (obviously) and Kevin. We play Tommy and Zanita. Now, we are frowning because in this version of the Music Man, they WROTE US OUT!!! We still have those names in the program, but we 're really just the two big kids that hang out with all the little kids. Yes, it is slightly awkward.



Kevin is always entering with the ONLY little boy in the cast because the two of them are the only two boys in the town. Kevin is 6'3" and all I am saying is that it does not look like a wholesome activity. I always enter with the other little girl, who is 10. *Blink Blink Blink*




These next photos of Peggy and I at the Ballet. We really did try to get a good photo of the both of us, but we couldn't stop laughing.




This last set is of my little piggy. I was in church and started getting out of the pew and my littlest piggy decided to stay behind. Ouch!!!!! I thought it was broken, but it started feeling better a few days later.




3 comments:

Kristi said...

Andrea I love you! But I have lost your number. I had it well, it had dave burtons name on it and then I erased in completely. (not on purpose) Call me I have lots to tell you!

Rebecca said...

OUCH!! Hope your toe feels better soon. Sorry they wrote you out of the show, too! :)

Amy said...

They wrote you guys OUT? Wow. Ooooook.