Tuesday, November 20, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!








So, here we are! During the mornings we get to do these Children's shows where kids come in and we do a performance about the first Thanksgiving. We start out as little kids and then we take a trip to "Magic Land" and go through time or whatever. This time we go back to England and talk to the Pilgrams before they leave on their long journey to America. It is really fun. Adam sings "Go the Distance" while he is on the Mayflower. When the Pilgrams get to America, they meet the Native Americans (I am one of them) and we teach them how to become one with nature. I sing "Colors of the Wind", we go on a goose chase, eat some popcorn and say Happy Thanksgiving. It is about 45 minutes and soooo much fun. I thought you guys would want to see our cast. And I wanted to tell you all HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!


3 comments:

Jen & Johnny said...

What a blast!!! I wish I could come and see it!!!!

Rebecca said...

How fun! You guys are so cute! Love reading your blog. Happy Thanksgiving!

Brett and Lisa said...

This looks like fun! You and Adam get to do this together? That is so cool! We miss you guys!