Friday, April 1, 2011

A new twist and a work space

So I started reading one of my amazing friends' (Michelle and Don) blogs and I loved how she was writing it like it was for her kids. I am stealing this idea. From here on out, this will be a place for me to direct my thoughts toward Xander that everyone is welcome to read. THANKS MARKLANDS!!!

Xander, you are such a joy. Mommy can not get enough of you. You change every single day. It's amazing how much you are learning and how quick you are growing.

I hate having to work. I really do. I loved the first six months where I could stay home with you every single day. However, Daddy is going to school full time and having to be in shows at night so no ability to work. We also know that we need to make money. Thus the reason you and I are living in Orlando and Daddy is in San Diego. Your dad and I believe so strongly in following your dreams and following the path God has for you. Sometimes we are asked to do things that are difficult and just have faith that He knows what is best for us.

Luckily we have this Nemo family that is helping us. They love you and are helping Mommy all of the time. Plus, you are never far from Mommy, even when I am at work.

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Working, and being a mom and wife is exhausting. And I hate it the most when my almost 4yr old asks me why I have to go to work in the mornings...but I hope that he can recognize that money doesn't grow on trees and sometimes we have to do things that are hard. And aren't families worth doing hard things for?

You are doing an awesome mom, he is so lucky to have you!