Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy 6 year anniversay!


Your dad and I got to have a overnight stay at a Bed and Breakfast in Amelia Island. We haven't had a single night together since you were born. I was so excited to have some one on one time with your Papa. He is wonderfully fun to be with. We dropped you off with Nana and went 45 minutes north. I couldn't imagine being away from you. After all, I had never been apart from you before. I don't want to start with a long trip. One morning of relaxing and sleeping in was just what I needed and then I could come back to your.

On our way up, we saw lots of interesting signs like this one.
We got to the beach and had a fun meal right on the beach and started going into relax mode.
Then we had a wonderful bout of food poisoning. ALL NIGHT LONG. It was awful. Your dad and I spent the night taking turns puking in the bathroom.

That's right, this is the face your dad got to see in the morning. Pretty, right? Boy does life throw you some curve balls. Romantic getaway? I think not.

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Oh crap, wouldn't that be the luck of the draw on your relaxing getaway! Sorry!

Nattles said...

Oh, no! I'm sorry! That's no good!

The Meadow Muffin Diaries said...

Thats how it always goes!