Sunday, August 1, 2010

Windermere Baby Shower!!!

So before we left, we were overwhelmed with the outpouring of love and support we got from everyone. There are so many friends we have who have been so kind and helpful with everything to do with Alexander and our move.

Our church put together a beautiful baby shower for me. My Young Women put together a lot of the shower with the help of the amazing Janet Lallatin, Lisa Ferrar, Luana Parkes and Jacque Munns. They did a fantastic job and it was a wonderful way to say goodbye to everyone!!!!

THis is my beautiful first counselor, Janet Lallatin who has been my right hand since we were both called to serve with the Young Women's Program. She is an amazing women and has made my life better!
These are just a few of my gorgeous girls. Molly, Aislinn and Ashley. Thanks for coming and also for being a wonderful examples of fantastic teenagers!
And here are two more of my lovely Young Women, Olivia and Sarah. Aren't they gorgeous?
The beautiful food and decorations. It was quite the layout.
Thank you Windermere Ward for making Adam, myself, and Alexander a part of your amazing family! We already miss you all!

No comments: