Monday, August 2, 2010

Nemo Baby Shower!!!

Here we are at the AMAZING Miss Jen Warren's home. She hosted my Nemo PJ party baby shower. She and the glorious Miss Melanie are both so lovely and fun. Also thanks to Megan and Alex for planning, preparing and putting on my shower. You ladies are the best!
The welcome table. Sooooo cute!
Two pregnant Nemo ladies on one love seat. This is me and the lovely Zoraida who is due almost 2 weeks before I am.
So we played a wonderfully fun baby shower game where each blindfolded girl had to change a diaper with the help of her coach. HILARITY!!!
This is the best way I could end this post. Amazing friends. We have been so incredibly blessed and love these people so much. THANK YOU!!!! You are all in our hearts and our prayers.

1 comment:

Joe and Liz said...

Hi Andrea!!! It was great to hear from you on my blog. I found your blog a while back from somewhere...probably Joe and Jen's. Anyways you're looking so cute all pregnant! Congrats and I hope things are going well for you guys.