Wednesday, December 9, 2009

For the Past Month....

The past month has been tiny bit crazy. I am so sorry I haven't been updating. Here is what has kept me away from life:

Directing and Producing "Savior of the World" for our Stake

Cleaning up "Savior of the World"

Directing the production side of "Festival of the Nativity" for our Stake. That means 3 days of music and spoken word with different talent every hour.

Teaching young artists at the new JCC.

Performing in "Finding Nemo-The Musical"

Rehearsing and performing in a concert version of "Les Miserables"

Teaching my amazing young women

Flying to Virginia and visit Joe and his adorable family

Throwing a one year birthday party for Abby

Canceling a one year birthday party because of walking pneumonia

Getting over walking pneumonia

Throwing a baby shower for my sweet friend, Luana

Going to call-back for Belle

Playing with the "Lucky Fins"-the Nemo softball team

Auditioning for 4 commericals and 2 student films

Feeling extremely blessed to have amazing friends and family

Being in love with the most amazing man in the entire world.

Sorry if I haven't been here. I am back now. Oh, and I have a new camera. Expect a TON more of these.

4 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

i was wondering where you have been! you have been busy! did you get the belle role? you would be great!

Amy said...

Woohoo! What a month! And you did it all swimmingly(heehee) I'm sure:)

Nattles said...

So, it looks like you didn't have much going on :D I really missed your cute personality! It's so good to be in touch with you again!

Jen said...

You are my Hero! How do you do it all?!