Monday, December 28, 2009

Day Two-Horseback Riding

So we woke up the next day and Adam planned something AMAZING!

HORSEBACK RIDING!!!

I love riding horses. Adam and I had the best time in West Yellowstone when we went riding and here we went again. It was awesome!!!!
This is the cute little farm house. It also had a petting zoo that was so sweet.
Here is me on my horse. Notice how not excited I am. SOOOOOO fun!
Here is an alligator that we ran across. Crazy, right?
At the end of the ride. We loved it!!!
Here is one of the little guys from the farm. He was so cute.
Here is one cute little lady. She gets free roam of the farm.
We loved her. She was so sweet. The farm rescued her and now she lives there.

Day Three Next!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I love this post! I am so happy for you two. P.S. I love your blog

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Jen said...

How FUN!!!!!
I'm glad you had such a great trip!
You deserve it!