Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Savior of the World

Adam and I were asked to direct our stake's production of "Savior of the World". We were both lucky enough to be able to be a part of "Savior of the World" up at the Conference Center and we always feel a little bit badly at each holiday season that passes without being in it.

We are so excited to be putting this together down here in Orlando. This has been an amazing experience. Directing a production is a whole insane experience, but thankfully our cast and crew have been so supportive and kind. We are starting into our last 2 weeks of rehearsals, so I am going to be a little bit crazy.

If you are going to be in Orlando Nov. 19-21, let me know. We'll get you tickets!

6 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Good Luck! It sounds like a lot of hard work.
I'm sure it's going to turn out beautifully!

Amy said...

That is awesome! I'm sure it will be absolutely wonderful. They are lucky to have you.

fivewalkers said...

I am sure it will be fantastic!!! You both are so talented. Good luck with everything.

Brett and Lisa said...

hey! good luck with SOTW! i am sure you will do an amazing job! I wanted to tell you about the caramel - you just buy it in a bag and melt it! Easy!

Nattles said...

Sounds like you guys are having a blast! That would be an amazing production to be a part of.

Dad Walker said...

I wish so much we could be there to see your Savior of the World. I'm sure you're stressed right now, but I know you and Adam will make this wonderful for your stake and for those who watch. I'll be thinking of you! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Love you!