Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Weird Dream

Okay, so this might be so random, but I tend to be one of those people who really doesn't remember their dreams. The only time I do remember a dream is if it's completely bizarre. So I am wondering if there is anyone out there who can help me interpret my latest dream.

WARNING: You are about to enter into my subconscious.

My dream starts in a small apartment. It's just Adam and myself. I appear to be about 6 months pregnant. A little tummy showing, but not a whole bunch. All of the sudden, Adam's parents show up, except his parents happen to be a very thin Arnold Schwarzenegger and Rita Wilson. They told us that they are here to help with the babies. Plural. They told me that I needed to lay down. So I did, and I had a baby. Just like that. No one offered to help, so I cut the cord, cleaned up the baby and let Adam's parents hold the baby. Then Adam's step parents showed up. Now this is strange because in my dream, his parents didn't get divorced. He just had step parents. Even weirder, Adam's step parents were Christopher Walkin and Kathy Niajmey. I then had another baby, no help, cleaned it up and let Adam's "step parents" hold this baby. Then, my parents showed up (my actual parents). I then had a third baby. This baby looked like it was about 1 year old. I cleaned up and went to let me parents hold their new grandchild and they looked at me and said, "No thanks, we'll wait to hold one of the cute babies."

Alright, what the heck?!?!? I can't even begin to try to understand what my subconscious is thinking.

Here's to all of you and your pleasant dreams!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Holy cow, woman! Maybe you're going to have triplets someday! LOL

Brett and Lisa said...

sorry ange... i don't know if i can figure that one out! hope you guys are doing great! love ya!