Monday, December 10, 2007

Pum Pum Pum Pum!

I am very much in the Christmas spirit. I get to do at least 8 shows a week of "A Christmas Carole" and then Peggy is Christmas decoration queen. Seriously. It is like a winter wonderland in the middle of Florida. It's awesome!

Our friends, Josh and Tynan took us out to a Japanese Steakhouse. It was my very first time. Sooooooooooo cool. I loved it. The food was delicious and our chef was really fun.

This is my friend, Anna. She plays my daughter in the show and she and I share our own dressing room. She is such a good girl and soooo funny. I am probably the least mature person in the cast, so she and I get along really well. All of the adults hang out together and then our dressing room has become the kid zone. Fun, huh?
These are my adorable little kids, Anna and Daniel. Don't let the little guy fool you, he is a ball of energy. Try harnessing that energy everyday. Thank goodness for the "Muppet Christmas Carole".

I hope you all have a wonderful and merry holiday season!!! I miss you all sooooo much!


No comments: