Monday, December 17, 2007

More Photos

These are just some more fun photos of my show. Paul and I are on the left. Daniel is the young man that I am strangling on the right. I love my Tiny Tim, but sometimes he just has too much energy.











Adam and I are both in "Breaking Up is Hard to Do", the next show at the Alhambra. We are what Adam has termed "vocal whores". We sit in the back and sing into a mic. How great is that? We get paid, we get points and we get to be together! It's awesome.


We both miss our Christmas in Utah with the snow and the mountains, but Grandma and Grandpa Daveline are here so we have a very full house. Lots of fun together! Adam also sang at the "Broadway Cares: Equity Fights Aids" concert. I have tried and tried to get the video up, but I can't figure out how to get it up. He did great! I took the night off and just enjoyed the concert. So much fun!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Sista!! We miss you guys too. Can' wait to be with you at Christmas time again.

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I know! I miss you guys too. Stupid old Florida!