Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sorry I have not updated for a while. It has been such a crazy month. Adam and I have had a wonderful time this month. We started out going to see "Sweeney Todd" with Faith Prince. It was really well done and all of our friends that were in it were AMAZING!!!











Then Stef and I went to go and see Dan as the "Cat in the Hat" at Universal. He was so cute! I loved watching all of the little kids get soooo excited to see him.











Marcia and I were able to take Sister Kim into Disney World for her last P-Day in Orlando. We stopped by and luckily Michael was Dr. Albright. Double bonus.












We ended the month with our Monday eating out with Michael and Kevin at a place we have never eaten before. This time it was a quaint little Italian restaurant called "Bravissimo". Really nice atmospere, good food, great friends.






Expect more updates about March later. I am still trying to play catch up!

3 comments:

TreverandDawnell said...

Yeah you updated your blog! I am elated. Its nice to see what you are up to.

Lissa said...

I think that top picture of you two is adorable!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Thanks guys, sorry it took soooo long.