Friday, April 25, 2008

Three Year Anniversary

First off, thank you for all of the advice. I really appreciate it. Adam and I thought long and hard about it and the fact of the matter is that right now we are not able to have kids, so we have decided to take this time to put our heads down and just get our cards. That being said, I feel really good about the decision and am excited to think that maybe soon I will be able to figure out why we are supposed to be on this theatrical path.

We just had out three year anniversary and my sweet husband planned a surprise vacation. That's right a VACATION!!!! He cancelled all of our classes that we teach and took me to this beautiful hotel in Orlando.


He also got us season passes to Universal so that we can have some mini vacations through the year. Yeah, he is pretty much the best husband EVER!!!






While we were enjoying our time in the park, Adam had cookies and milk delivered to our room. They also brought us wine and Chocolate dipped strawberries. The strawberries were De-Lic-ioso! I alwaysleave a note with the wine when hotels deliver it. "Thanks so much for the thought, but we don't drink". However, it was some very yummy milk.






It was so great to be able to go and just be together. What an amazing and kind husband I have. He always puts my needs and wants first. He always wants me to be happy and he always wants to do what is right. I have had the most amazing three years and cannot wait for the next three!

3 comments:

Laurel and David Lowe said...

Yay! I'm glad you figured things out. Don't you hate making potentially life changing decisions sometimes? Sounds like things are working out for you two. We still miss you over here, but we are glad you're happy. Oh, ps--It snowed yesterday. And hailed. So if you need a reason to be happy with where you are, let that be it! Love you!

Jen & Johnny said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What a fun get away!! You do have a GREAT husband!! You 2 are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I'm so glad you had this wonderful time together to celebrate your anniversary. But as father, I'm worried about both of you: you're both getting so skinny! Don't waste away to nothing, OK? We love you!