Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Xander's Blessing

This is my beautiful little boy. He is getting so big I can hardly believe it!

The weekend after Thanksgiving was Xander's blessing day. Isn't he cute?
Grandma and Grandpa Daveline drove down from Vegas to be there and my mom and dad, sister Beth and her husband Brian all drove down from Utah.
Grandma and Grandpa Daveline
Aunt Amber
Xander with his lovely Nana
Look at my gorgeous little sister! She is a News Producer and she is AMAZING! Brian is her very talented (sports)anchor husband. They are an amazing couple and I love them!
Mom and Dad with Xander. Normally Dad does not have the giant beard but he's growing it out for a show.
Adam did an amazing job with the blessing. I am so lucky to have such amazing family!

3 comments:

Nattles said...

Such a cute family! Xander has those adorable chubby cheeks! So kissable!

Amy said...

What a precious little guy! Your family radiates happiness!

Brookish99 said...

What a happy occassion! :)