Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day!

Mark, Megan, Adam and I started out with a waffle breakfast. It was delicious. Then we packed up all of our supplies and headed out for a state park for a day of grilling, swimming, smore's making and "Band of Brothers" watching.

We had so much fun and it was a terrific day with lots of sun and great company.

This is me at 6 months. We are almost there!!!! I can't believe it!

Here's everyone getting ready for our feast! Thanks to Mark and Megan for coming out and playing and to Adam for being the Grill Master!

4 comments:

Nattles said...

You look so cute! I'm so excited for you guys!

Brookish99 said...

Andrea! You are too cute for words! I miss you! xoxo

Megan said...

CHYEAHHH!!!!

Jen said...

Ok it is seriously not fair that you are already six months along and you're still so tiny! I'm happy for you.....but it's still not fair! :)
I hope you are feeling ok! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!