Thursday, November 27, 2008

New Tag from Laurel!

Okay, so here we go Laurel.

The 8 List.....

8 TV shows I like...

1-The Office
2-Pushing Daisies
3-Ugly Betty
4-Buffy the Vampire Slayer (don't judge me!)
5-Angel (hey, I said no judging)
6-Firefly (seriously, get this on netflix, it's AWESOME)
7-Friends
8-The Simpsons

8 Things I Did Yesterday.....

1-Took Charlie on a walk and potty
2-Performed 2 shows of "Finding Nemo the Musical"
3-Cleaned up the dishes
4-Folded the laundry
5-Went Visiting Teaching
6-Drove to Jacksonville
7-Visited with Andrew, Peggy, Alan and Heather
8-Got Wendy's with Adam

8 Things I am Looking Forward to......

1-Putting up Christmas Decorations
2-Going home for Amy's Sealing
3-My family coming to Florida to see me!
4-Finishing my new headshots
5-Auditioning
6-Being a mom (no, not an announcement, sorry)
7-Getting Charlie a sibling (also not an announcement)
8-Making caramel

8 Favorite Restaurants

1-Bombay House
2-Los Hermanos
3-Ruth's Chris
4-Maggiano's
5-Patsy's
6-Cafe Spice
7-Girodono's
8-Ruby Tuesday's

8 Things I Wish For......

1-Peace (I know that sounds cheesy, but I really do want Peace on Earth)
2-Motherhood (I keep hoping, someday)
3-My family to be healthy and happy
4-Ability to provide for our family through acting
5-Missionary opportunities
6-Healthy knees
7-Adam's healthy back/neck
8-A four door car

8 People I tag:
Beth Walker
Jen Natress Walker
Amy Shreeve (soon-to-be) Keeler
Rebecca Walker
Ben Parkes
Kjersti Parkes
Dawnell Midgley
Chuck Keeler

GO FOR IT!!!

4 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

amy is getting sealed! How wonderful is that! That will be fun for you to go home! How are your knees? I read about them in the family update! I hope you are good! LOVE YOU!

Kristi said...

You make me so happy!

Kira said...

Andrea?! Andrea, is it really you? IN FLORIDA!!! Seth grew up in Orlando. He would tell you how lucky you are. How is the humidity? Not too bad in the winter. Nice to see you.

B said...

I love love love love Firefly. Seriously, the show was awesome and had so much potential, but then was cut down in its prime. Similar, I'd say, to Abraham Lincoln.