Friday, September 12, 2008

Our new home



This is our kitchen.



This is our Living Room. Yes, that is my Disney Princess collection on top of the TV


Our entry way. Mostly photos and stuff


Our bedroom, notice the Nemo stuffed animals above the headboard. Yes, we are nerds


Guest room/study. If you come stay with us, this is where you will sleep. It's really pretty, so come stay!


Okay, so this is our apartment. Disney is providing housing, so all we got to do is decorate it. We had so much fun doing this. We got to buy whatever we wanted. For the first time in my married life, I have a few nice things. It's weird, I feel a little bit like an adult. Not too much, keep in mind that I play dress up with a puppet for my job, but a little bit like an adult.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love this post. I am so happy for you too! Ye for your wonderful home!