Friday, August 15, 2008

Walker Family Reunion!!!

I know I am a few weeks behind, but I want to post all of the fun pictures we took in Utah. I have to tell you that I had so much fun being with my family. We went to all of the fun places that I remember from my childhood and I got to just bask in the glow of the mountains. Unfortunately, I got sick on our third day there and couldn't go out and see all of my wonderful friends, but I will see them soon!!!!! So here is a huge load of picture fun!

The Family at Nielsen's Frozen Custard


My Little Brother, Jon, and me!


AJ, Sam, Me, Dad and Mom at Sweet Tomatoes


Adam and I got to hike in the mountains. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you feeling better? Love, Melissa Voorhees

Lissa said...

We were so sad we didn't make it to the reunion. I was looking forward to meeting so many of the family members that I never have, darn it, maybe next time.

PS...I think your hair is so adorable. I wish I was brave enough to cut mine that short.

fivewalkers said...

Looks like you have some fun family time. We haven't seen Amy Jo and Sammi forever. Sammi is gorgeous!!! Her mom is rockin it too!! Tell them we say "HI"

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been a whole month since you were here! What a wonderful time we had! We enjoyed being with you and Adam so much! Please come back soon! Can't wait to see you in January! Love you!