Monday, July 14, 2008

Adam's Present

Adam and I have been getting around on a little 150 cc scooter for the past 10 months. It's a great way to save gas and it's kind of fun. Well, when we got the jobs at Disney Adam got to upgrade. Here is his new sweetheart. He is so cute with it and it's tons of fun to ride. He and I both wear our protective gear, full face helmets, jeans, boots, and armored jackets. But we are saving a bunch of money on gas and seeing a lot of the beautiful sights in Jacksonville.

4 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

How fun is that? I told Derik that some day I wanted a motorcycle and he looked at me like I had lost my marbles. I told him I wasn't going to go all biker-chick on him I just wanted it so I could enjoy long rides in the canyons, with out having to worry about draining a fifty dollar plus, tank of gas.
Sounds really fun to just hope on a bike and go for a ride and enjoy all the sights.

www.liannwalker.blogspot.com said...

I WANT A ONE.

NO FAIR.

Tami said...

You are very brave! I like the idea of metal "walls" surrounding me!

Anonymous said...

I, like Michelle, am jealous! I have always told Brock that someday I will have a bike. And if he wants to ride on it, he can ride on the back!!! I am so excited for you guys! And way to save gas! Can't wait to see you soon!