Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Year's

So everyone is posting all about their resolutions. Well, Adam and I have always felt like we can keep one resolution as a couple and one as an individual. Here are our goals:

As a couple this year we are going to learn Tae Kwon Doe. We signed up for lessons together and have already started. Did you know that you start as a no belt? Not even white, you have to earn your white belt. We always get to partner each other, so we do beat up on each other at least twice a week. Fun stuff.

My individual goal is to start tithing my waking hours. I get so wrapped up in all of this acting stuff that I don't spend as much time as I should with the truly important things in my life. You know, the stuff that actually matters. So I want to just spend at least a tenth of my time praying, or studying the scriptures or doing church stuff. At least then I can feel like I am trying, ya know?

To totally change the subject, I do have to end with this

VOTE FOR RON PAUL!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are good goals. And to get a free pass to "beat up" on your husband once and awhile isn't bad either!! HA HA!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

You read my mind exactly! It's my master plan!

Joe said...

If I vote for Ron Paul do I get a ride on the mother ship?

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Just don't drink the Kool-Aid!!!

Rebecca said...

Nice goals! Mike and I studied Tae Kwon Do for a few years. We started with white belt so I think it depends upon the dojo where you study. ;)

I ditto Joe on the Ron Paul comment... LOL